The trials and tribulations of dating make for good humor and
interesting dinner time stories! Doubling your dating pleasure starts
with prioritizing the objectives of the date.
More single men and women could get more out of their dating if they
applied a failsafe approach to the process.
While there aren't any rules to dating, here are a few pointers to
enhance the dating excitement and thwart the perils of dating the wrong
- Devise a simple dating plan. Meeting singles through personal
ads, online dating sites and in the bar scene can expose you to a
small percentage of undesirables. To avoid wasting your time,
conduct thorough phone interviews with your prospective dates.
Invest five to 10 hours of phone dating time first.
- Ask your prospective date the following questions: where they
work, reside, substance abuse habits and marital status. These are
important questions to inquire if you are planning a date. Great
time and energy can be saved by conducting a brief "interview". This
helps both of you to know and understand each other.
- Make your first date simple. Prior to your date, set a dating
schedule... a minimum of an hour to three hours is ideal. A failsafe
dating plan will assure the both of you are not obligated or
disappointed to prolong a date that may not be going well for either
party. Moreover, it avoids the awkwardness of ending the date soon.
- Choose a cool dating location. Select a geographically
convenient location for the both of you. Try to find an intimate and
quiet public place but avoid the crowded bar scene because it will
not do much for the first dating encounter if you can't hear each
- Enforce dating security and safety. Whether you are a male or
female, notify a close friend about where you plan to go on your
date. Remember, to leave your date's contact information.
- Make a dating pledge. Plan to go Dutch to alleviate any hard
feelings so that no one bears the sole financial obligation of the
- Finally, remember that dating is a numbers game. Every date will
bring you that much closer to finding that special person who you
will spend the rest of your life with!
What are you waiting for? Get cracking!